ZER-X1M 8S (OD7.9mm 8-Channel, 1A, Plastic)
The ZER-X1M 8S (OD7.9mm 8-Channel, 1A, Plastic) is a type of slip ring that is used to transmit power and signals between a stationary and a rotating structure. Roda Sliprings offer OD7.9mm ZER-X1M 8 Channel OD 7.9mm Miniature Slipring has the following specifications:
- 8 channels: This slip ring has 8 separate channels or circuits, which allows for the transmission of up to 8 different signals or power sources.
- 1A per channel: Each channel is rated for a maximum current of 1 Ampere. This means that each channel can handle up to 1 Amps of electrical power.
- OD7.9mm: The outer diameter of this slip ring is 7.9mm, which is the measurement of the ring or rotor part. It is one of the smallest slipring type in the world.
- Plastic: This 8 Channel OD 7.9mm slip ring is made of plastic material.
- Additional features of this slip ring may include a compact size, high reliability, and low maintenance requirements.
Overall, the ZER-X1M 8x1A 8 Channel OD 7.9mm Miniature Slipring is a type of electrical connector that allows for the transmission of power and signals between a stationary and a rotating structure. It is designed to handle a maximum current of 1 Ampere per channel and has 8 channels. It has an outer diameter of 7.9mm, and it is made of plastic material.
Technical Specifications of ZER-X1M 8 Channel OD 7.9mm Slipring
|Current Amp. (maximum)||≤ 1A / Per ring|
|Operating voltage||≤ 250VAC / 110Vdc|
|Electrical Interference||≤ 0,01 Ω (5 rpm, 6 VDC, 0,2 A)|
|Number of revolutions||≤ 300 rpm|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Connection Cable Length||600 mm cable (Stator /Rotor)|
|Contact Material||Gold Alloy (Copper-Zinc-Gold)|
|Working Position||Vertical and Horizontal|